Exciting news…Wendy & DB GO GREEN and so can you!
On June 4th at World Environment Day concert at Botanic Garden
Wendy and DB will launch Green Kids Club!
Join Wendy & DB’s Green Kids Club and do your part to help save our planet! Complete all 12 activities and bring this card to a Wendy & DB show for a prize.
- Turn off the faucet while you brush your teeth.
- Use leftover drinking water to water a plant instead of dumping it down the drain.
- Turn off the lights when you leave the room.
- Carpool with friends to save gas.
- Use both sides of the paper when you draw or color.
- Walk or ride bikes instead of using the family car for short trips.
- After washing your hands, dry them on a reusable towel instead of paper towels.
- Plant (or hug!) a tree.
- Bring reusable bags when you go shopping.
- Recycle paper, plastic, glass and aluminum when you’re done.
- Use a reusable water bottle.
- Pick up litter and throw it away. (Then be sure to wash your hands!)